Trainings, Workshops & User Groups
Wir bilden uns weiter
und teilen dieses Wissen gerne auch mit Dir
#dtcamp 2014 – Design Thinking erleben und begreifen
Design Thinking ist eine Methode, um komplexe Probleme zu lösen und innovative Ideen zu entwickeln. Es ist ein iterativer, timbox-basierter Prozess und eine Sammlung von Techniken zur disruptiven Innovation von Produkten, Dienstleistungen und Organisationen. Um wirklich zu verstehen, wie Design Thinking uns zu neuen und bestechenden Lösungsideen befähigt, probieren Sie es am besten einmal aus.
Am 21. + 22. März findet in München das zweite dtcamp statt, ein BarCamp für Design Thinker, Coaches, Faciltatoren, UX und IX Designer. Das dtcamp ist zwar ausgebucht, eine Chance über die Warteliste gibt es aber immer. comSysto freut sich als Sponsor zur Ermöglichung dieses Kreativevents beitragen zu können.
Zu den Session-Vorschlägen: http://www.dtcamp.de/
- 21.03.14 - 22.03.14 , dtcamp
- 14.05.13 - 15.05.13 , Workshop
R Big Data Trainings
Big Data is on every CIO's mind. It is presently synonymous with open source technologies like Hadoop, and the 'NoSQL' class of databases. Another technology that is shaking things up in Big Data is R. R is an open source programming language and software environment designed for statistical computing and visualization. The statistical software R is the fastest growing analytics platform in the world, and is established in both academia and companies for robustness, reliability and accuracy.
Our R trainings demonstrate the usability of R for big data analyses covering the following topics:
- Using R in Business Intelligence in Big Data (data mining, Rmongdb, RHadoop)
- Big Data Analyses with R (RHadoop, Rmongodb, parallel, bigmemory)
- R for beginners (intro, basics, RStudio, packages, plots, reproducible research)
- From data to graphs with R (plyr, ggplot, ggmap, shiny, ...)
- Building R packages
- 03.12.13 12:30 "Big Data Science in the Cloud", talk at Big Data World Conference, Munich
- 05.12.13 - 06.12.13 "R for beginners", 2 days, comSysto office, Munich
- 12.12.13 "From data to graphs with R", 1 day, comSysto office Munich
- 13.12.13 "Big Data Analyses with R", 1 day, comSysto office Munich
- 27.02.14 “R for Journalists - Introduction”, 1 day, comSysto office Munich
- 28.02.14 “R for Journalists - Advanced”, 1 day, comSysto office Munich
This tutorial covers the core functionality of the Neo4j graph database. With a mixture of theory and hands-on practice sessions, attendees will quickly learn how easy it is to develop a Neo4j-backed application. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Neo4j
- Overview of Cypher query language
- Social use cases including recommendations
- Permissions modeling
- Other case studies in real world domains
- Opportunity to consult on current projects, possible implementations and proof of concepts
Attendees won't need any previous experience with Neo4j, NOSQL databases or specific development languages, but will need their own laptop with Neo4j installed.
- 21.03.13 - 22.03.13
- 06.06.13 9:00 - 16:00
MapR Fundamentals of Administration
Suggested attendees: System administrators.
Learn MapR system administrator concepts and practices including planning, installation and configuration, load balancing and tuning as well as diagnosing and solving problems in your initial deployment. Learn how to eliminate downtime and performance bottlenecks, setup your Hadoop cluster with direct access NFS™, and enable point-in-time recovery with MapR snapshots. At the end of this course, you will have the option to take the MapR Certified Administrator (MCA) exam to verify and certify your expertise.
- 10.06.13 - 12.06.13. fully booked
- 11.02.14 - 13.02.14
Apache Wicket Training
Highly focused lectures followed by hands-on labs, reviews and short Q&A sessions.
- be able to write, compile and run a simple java application
- know some basic HTML
- have a basic understanding of OO concepts such as classes and inheritance
- be comfortable editing Java code with Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA
- Create a new Wicket project
- Understand Wicket models
- Use Wicket components
- Create reusable Wicket components
- Improved Wicket best practices
- Some new tricks up your sleeve
- 22.04.13. - 23.04.13.
- 18.11.13. - 20.11.13. fully booked
Hands on AWS for Developers and Architects
This training teaches you how to design and use AWS services for common IT applications and how to take full advantage of cloud scalability and elasticity. You will discover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications. You will also explore and understand design components and capabilities for scalability, elasticity, security, and high availability.
- Dive deep into architecture patterns for common solutions on AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications.
- Explore design components and capabilities for scalability and elasticity and high availability.
- Understand how to design for security, authentication, and authorization with AWS.
- Explore migration paths to the cloud.
- Learn how to design for cost optimization.
Hands-On Instructor-Led Training (ILT) for DevOps, Architects, Devs, Ops
- Use your own AWS account (or create a new account) at no cost - a free voucher will be provided
- Bring your own laptop
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- 16.09.13. - 18.09.
Big Data Breakfast Hamburg
Big Data is definitely a big deal but enterprises often confuse what "big" means. As a result, many enterprises have held back from effectively leveraging the disparate, real-time data they have today, using technologies their developers already know and love. In this seminar, we'll look at what caused the Big Data movement, how enterprises should be planning to capitalize on their data, and the new technologies that help enterprises tame their data, using real-world case studies. Join our Big Data Breakfast Seminar on July 2nd 2013 in Hamburg and hear from Matt Asay, VP of Corporate Strategy at 10gen (the MongoDB company). Customer presenter to be confirmed.
The event starts with breakfast from 8am, we commence at 9am and conclude by 11.30am.
- 02.07.13. 8:00AM - 11:30AM, Hamburg
- Next: TBA
Unsere User Groups
von Geeks für Geeks
This group is a place for developers to learn more about MongoDB, an open source, document-oriented, nosql database. If you are facing challenges with MySQL or Postgres or Oracle and want to explore a more flexible, scalable alternative, please join us at one of our monthly sessions.
This group is a place for all Big Data crunchers (Backend Developers, ETL Developers, Data Scientists, Big Data Analysts and DevOps) who want to learn more about Apache Hadoop, a reliable and scalable open source framework for distributed high-performance computing.
R is an open source programming language for statistical computing, data analysis, and graphical visualization. It has an estimated one million users worldwide, and its user base is constantly growing. While most commonly used within academia, in fields such as computational biology and applied statistics, it is gaining currency in commercial areas such as quantitative finance and business intelligence. Among R's strengths as a language are its powerful built-in tools for inferential statistics, its compact modeling syntax, its data visualization capabilities, and its ease of connectivity with persistent data stores (from databases to flatfiles). In addition, R's open source nature and its extensibility via add-on "packages" has allowed it to keep up with the leading edge in academic research. For all its strengths, though, R has an admittedly steep learning curve; the first steps towards learning and using R can be challenging. To this end, the Munich useR Group is dedicated to bringing together practitioners of R to exchange knowledge, inspire new users, and spur the adoption of R for innovative research and commercial applications.
Meet, exchange experiences and discuss best practice using different Cloud Computing technologies as AWS, EC2, S3, EMR, Google Compute Engine, Big Query ... This is a user group about clouds indeed but it never rains here ;)